Air Duct Cleaning Services in Charlotte, NC
Air ducts are an integral part of your home’s heating and cooling system. They help transport air throughout your house, so it’s important to keep them clean to optimize your HVAC system’s performance.
Research by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has found that duct cleaning helps HVAC systems run more efficiently and can reduce your heating and cooling costs by 20%. If you’re looking for a reliable air duct cleaning company in Charlotte, NC, Air Care Heating and Cooling is here for you.
We’re a fully licensed and BBB-accredited company committed to performing ductwork cleaning as per the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) standards. Our highly trained and certified technicians use the latest technology and techniques to do the job safely and effectively, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
Call our professional team to discuss your duct cleaning needs and request a free estimate.
If you have issues with your heat pump system, we can help with that too. We provide professional heat pump services in Queen City and the surrounding areas.
Top Five Benefits of Clean Air Ducts in Charlotte, NC
Besides undermining your HVAC system’s efficiency, dirty air ducts can lead to adverse health effects, including itchy skin, sinus issues, and allergic reactions. Here are some notable benefits of professional air duct cleaning:
- A cleaner home: Clean air ducts can help keep your entire home clean, ensuring the occupants breathe cleaner air and are less prone to sneezing, coughing, and other respiratory issues.
- Reduced allergens: If your loved ones struggle with seasonal allergies, dirty air ducts could be one of the culprits. Ductwork cleaning and proper air filtration can eliminate allergens and help minimize seasonal allergy issues.
- Improved HVAC airflow: Clogged vents and constricted air ducts create cold and hot spots in your home, besides making your heating and cooling systems work harder to keep your home comfortable. Professional ductwork cleaning eliminates dirt and grime build-ups, ensuring your system runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Eliminate smells and odors: Air duct cleaning can help neutralize cooking odors and smells from mold and pets that contaminate your living environment.
- Increased equipment lifespan: Lack of maintenance is responsible for 80% of HVAC breakdowns. Ductwork cleaning is a critical maintenance task that will help keep your heating and cooling systems running longer.
Do you want to replace your old heating system? We also provide furnace installation and replacement services in the Piedmont region.
Six Signs You Need Duct Cleaning in Mecklenburg County
Now that you understand the importance of air duct cleaning, you should know when your ductwork needs attention. Here are some common warning signs that your air ducts are dirty:
- Your home is dusty, no matter how often you clean it.
- Unpleasant smells coming from the air ducts.
- There’s a sudden spike in your energy bill.
- Your home has poor indoor air quality.
- There’s poor or unstable airflow in the house.
- There’s mold and mildew growth in or around your HVAC system.
Our technicians will inspect your ductwork to determine if it needs cleaning. We’ll then provide a cost-effective cleaning solution that ensures lasting results.
Call 704-469-5833 to get in touch with our experts at Air Care Heating and Cooling and schedule professional air duct cleaning. We proudly serve Waxhaw, Monroe, Matthews, and Charlotte, NC, as well as other locations in the Greater Charlotte area.