Charlotte, North Carolina, Heating services
Heating cost account for about 29% of your annual utility bill, and it can go up to 52% during the colder months. You can reduce your heating bills by choosing Air Care Heating and Cooling for professional heater repairs and maintenance in Charlotte, NC.
We’re a fully licensed, insured, and BBB-accredited heating service company with over 15 years of industry experience. Our highly trained and certified technicians can address all your heating installation, repair, and maintenance needs, ensuring your system performs efficiently all year round.
We offer the following heating solutions:
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
If you want to replace your old AC system, we can help with that too. We offer AC installations and replacements in the Piedmont region.
Six Common Heater Problems We Repair
Many things can go wrong with your heating system, adversely impacting its performance and efficiency. As the preferred furnace service company in Charlotte, NC, we’ve helped homeowners address various heating issues, including the following:
- Clogged air filters: If you have dirty air filters, your heating unit will struggle to circulate air.
- Thermostat issues: An ineffective or inaccurate thermostat is an obvious sign that something is wrong with your furnace.
- Frequent cycling: This problem often results from clogged air filters, thermostat complications, and poor air circulation.
- Inadequate heat: If your furnace isn’t keeping your space warm enough, call a qualified furnace contractor to inspect your home’s ductwork or air distribution system for any faults.
- Yellow pilot light: This problem usually indicates a carbon monoxide leak, which is hazardous and can lead to flu-like symptoms.
- Excessive noise: If you hear unusual squeaks or rattles, you likely have a mechanical problem.
At Air Care Heating and Cooling, we’re available 24/7 to address all your heating and furnace repair needs whenever they arise. We’ll quickly diagnose the problem and provide a cost-effective solution that ensures lasting results.
We also recommend scheduling heater maintenance at least once a year to keep your system running efficiently and minimize breakdowns.
Studies show that regular HVAC maintenance can lower the risk of costly breakdowns by up to 95%. In addition, the Building Efficiency Initiative estimates that regular maintenance can reduce your heating costs by up to 40%, depending on your equipment.
When you schedule routine maintenance with our certified technicians, you can have peace of mind knowing that we’ll identify and resolve potential issues quickly and prevent costly system breakdowns.
If you have air quality issues, we also provide indoor air quality services in the Charlotte Metro Area.
Heater Replacement and Installation in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County
It’s important to replace your heater after roughly ten to 12 years of use. Old heating systems are less efficient and prone to malfunctions. You can save thousands of dollars in repairs and energy costs in the long run if you replace your old unit with a more efficient system.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), a higher-efficiency heating system can reduce energy costs by 50% for electric units and 10% for gas-powered units. If you need a reliable heating contractor to replace your furnace, we’re here for you.
Our friendly technicians can evaluate your needs and help you find the perfect heating unit for your budget.
Call our Air Care Heating and Cooling team at 704-469-5833 to schedule professional heating service in Monroe, Matthews, or other locations in the Greater Charlotte area.