Charlotte Heater Repairs and Maintenance Services
The heating system is integral to your home’s comfort during the winter, so it’s critical to ensure it’s in excellent condition. Besides keeping your home warm, a well-maintained and efficient heater will help keep your heating costs low since heating your home makes up roughly 29% of your utility bill.
If you’re looking for reliable heater repairs and maintenance in Charlotte, NC, our Air Care Heating and Cooling team is here for you. We’re a fully licensed and insured heating contractor with over 15 years of industry experience. We offer upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on heater tune-up, central heating repair, heating maintenance, and other heating services.
Contact our professionals to discuss your needs and schedule a professional heating service today.
If you have problems with your cooling system, we can help with that too. We’ve provided AC repair and maintenance services in the Charlotte Metro area for over ten years.
Common Emergency Heater Repair Situations in Charlotte, North Carolina
When your heating system stops working in the middle of a cold season, you should call for repairs as soon as possible. Ignoring heater issues can lead to costlier problems, including house fires.
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), heating equipment caused 13% of home structure fires between 2016 and 2020 and 18% of home fire deaths. We offer emergency heating repair throughout Charlotte and the surrounding areas.
Our background-checked technicians will come to your home quickly to diagnose the problem and provide a cost-effective repair. Here are some of the common emergency heater issues that we handle in Charlotte, NC:
- Broken thermostat
- Ignitions issues
- Faulty blower motor
- Blocked intake valve
- Carbon monoxide leak
- Clogged condensate line
Five Signs Your Heater Needs Repair
Your central heating system will often show one or more warning signs before it completely shuts down. It’s essential to know these signs, so you can take early action and prevent emergencies. Call a reputable heat repair company when you experience any of the following issues:
- Worn components: Your heating system wears down over time, and you should call us if you notice any worn parts. Our trustworthy technicians will inspect your system to determine if the component needs repair or replacement.
- Rising energy costs: A defective heater can increase your energy costs by at least 10%. If you notice a sudden spike in your monthly utility bills, it could be that your heating system needs repair.
- Weird furnace smells: Furnaces usually smell like the fuel they use. However, if you notice an unpleasant smell that doesn’t go away over time, something could be wrong with your heating system.
- Difficulty starting the heater: If you must try several times to start your furnace or restart the unit throughout the day, it indicates an underlying problem, such as a defective thermostat, disconnected wiring, or other issues.
- Uneven heating in your home: Are some rooms warm, whereas others are cold and drafty, regardless of the thermostat setting? If so, your heating system could be struggling to distribute heat across your home.
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our highly trained technicians have the skills and experience to repair heating systems for all leading brands and ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Want an experienced heating service company to replace your old heating system? We also offer furnace replacement and installation services in the Piedmont region.
Five Benefits of Professional Heating Maintenance
Regular maintenance is essential for your heating system’s reliability and performance. Studies show that regular heating maintenance can lower the risk of costly breakdowns by up to 95%. According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), preventative maintenance ensures your heating system runs at optimum efficiency, translating to as much as 30% savings on your energy bills.
As a top-rated heater repairs and maintenance contractor, we suggest you maintain your heating system at least once a year. Here are five of the most notable benefits of our heater maintenance services:
- Prolonged equipment lifespan
- Optimal efficiency and reduced energy costs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Prevention of unexpected breakdowns
- Reliable operation during the winter
Our heater maintenance services include a comprehensive assessment of your system and a replacement of all worn and faulty components.
Call us at Air Care Heating and Cooling at 704-469-5833 to schedule reliable heater repairs and maintenance in Waxhaw, Monroe, Matthews, or other locations in the greater Charlotte area.