Indoor Air Quality Services in Charlotte, NC
You breathe approximately 11,000 liters of air daily to live healthily, but not all air is created equal. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) points out that indoor air pollution is up to five times higher than outdoor air pollution. A 2014 World Health Organization (WHO) report estimated that indoor air pollution contributed to 4.2 million premature deaths.
Moreover, a two-year study found that people spend about 87% of their day indoors. These statistics show the significance of maintaining your indoor air. If you need reliable and affordable indoor air quality services in Charlotte, NC, our Air Care Heating and Cooling team is here for you.
We’re a BBB-accredited air quality company with over 15 years of industry experience. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our air quality services. Contact our certified professionals to discuss your air quality needs and get a free estimate.
We offer the following air quality solutions:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Air Cleaners, Purifiers & Whole Home Air Filtration
Do you have heating problems? We also provide heater repair and maintenance services in the Piedmont region.
Nine Common Causes of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Various factors can lead to poor indoor air quality in your home, including the following:
- Poor air circulation
- Tobacco smoke
- Mold and mildew
- Cleaning products
- Ventilation problems
- Insufficient indoor temperature
- Dust mites from furniture and carpeting
- Dust from building materials
If you have issues with any of the above, count on our certified technicians to help. We’ll perform indoor air quality testing and provide the best solution for your budget.
Five Benefits of Professional Indoor Air Quality Services
According to the Word Health Organization (WHO), indoor air pollution exposes you to non-communicable diseases, such as stroke, obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung cancer, and ischaemic heart disease. We’ve also observed that it causes over 4 million premature deaths.
Our professional indoor air quality services can help you avoid all these problems. Here are some of the benefits of improved indoor air quality:
- A safer home: Your indoor air contains various impurities, including dust, pet dander, and carbon monoxide. Professional air quality testing and treatment can help you address these issues and ensure a safer living environment.
- Allergen elimination: Studies show that 10 to 30% of the world population struggles with allergic rhinitis (hay fever). This condition results from allergens like dust, pollen, and pet dander floating in your indoor air. Professional air quality treatment helps keep these allergens at bay, ensuring clean air.
- Balanced humidity: Excessive humidity makes your room feel stuffy and moist while making breathing feel heavy. It also promotes mold growth and pest infestation. Inadequate humidity results in dry air that causes skin irritation, frequent nose bleeding, and other health issues.
- Improved sleep: With clean indoor air, you can rest easier and be less prone to sickness. Clean air leads to reduced stress levels, making you fall asleep easily. Cooler air temperatures also help you sleep better.
- Reduced energy costs: All the steps you take to maintain your air quality, including improving ventilation and regulating humidity levels, help optimize your HVAC system and ensure it works efficiently to keep your home comfortable. An efficient HVAC system can reduce your energy usage by 20 to 50%, translating to reduced utility bills.
Common Emergency Situations Regarding Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality
Your home will often show signs of poor indoor air quality. Call our professional team if you notice any of the following issues:
- Unpleasant odors
- Humidity issues
- Mold and mildew growth
- Uneven air distribution
- Considerable dust build-up on the surfaces and around the vents.
We’ll perform a comprehensive assessment to determine if your air quality needs improvement and provide a cost-effective solution that ensures lasting results.
Do you want to replace your old air conditioner? We also provide AC installations and replacements in Southwestern North Carolina. Contact us to schedule your service today!
Our Air Quality Services in Mecklenburg County
We provide a full range of indoor air quality services to ensure you find a solution that suits your needs and budget. Our expert services include the following:
- Air duct cleaning and repair
- HVAC filter replacements
- Thermostat services
- Air cleaners and sanitizers
Not sure what your home needs, but know your indoor air quality could use improvement? Our indoor air quality contractors can help you find the perfect solution and drastically improve your home’s indoor air.
Call us at Air Care Heating and Cooling at 704-469-5833 for the best indoor air quality services in Monroe, Matthews, Concord, and Charlotte, NC, or other locations in the greater Charlotte area.